Vibiemme Domobar Junior HX
VBM Domobar Junior HX. The Junior HX is one of the smallest classic two-circuiters in the market, simple and powerful.
In 1961, the first E-61 espresso machine was built, whose simple and ingenious principle of permanent thermal circulation in the brewing head governs the espresso machine landscape until today. As the inventor of this milestone, FAEMA went down in history in the person of Ernesto Valente. This Valente later founded VBM and donated the V of his initial letter for naming the legitimate successors of the FAEMA idea. At that time, VBM further developed the E-61 Group, patented it, and installed it both in catering and domestic appliances. The Junior HX is one of the smallest classic two-circuiters in the market, simple and powerful.
- Operation: manually
- Special features: safety shutdown via tank scale
- System with single 1.1 L boiler for water and steam supply, equipped with heat exchanger. It’s based on the thermosiphonic circulation system with a dedicated heat exchanger for every group head. HX technology, optimized to work in combination with VBM’s E61 group heads.
- Pre-calibrated thermostat for control of the correct pressure in the boiler.
- The heating element is constituted by an electrical resistor immersed in the boiler; it allows the heating of the water and the steam production.
- Dispensing unit in chrome-plated brass.
- Vibration pump.
- Water / steam nozzle in chrome-plated copper with ergonomic knob.
- Water tanks in plastic for food use having a capacity of 2.5 lt.
- Control of water level of the reservoir through the sensor.
- Indicator lights for power of the machine, inserting the resistance, lack of water in the tank.
- Gauge indicating the pressure of the pump.
- Pressure gauge indicating the pressure of the steam.
- 2 coffee filter holder
- 1 coffee filter holder
- Blind filter
- Instruction manual
Available colours: Stainless steel, Black, White
|Enable Hide Price